We are on our way to film some fly fishing on the Housatonic River in Connecticut. The only problem is that the head cameraman has been snoring, supposedly “recharging” his batteries for an hour and hour and a half. I hope that they are charged when we get there. We have a full day of filming to go.
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012