Mike and I went to a “secret spot” within a 90 mile circle of Paterson New Jersey and although we didn’t have long to fish, we got some big ones! I had three over 20 inches and lost another one. It was a great few hours out there. After my nearly 500 mile trip yesterday it felt like a hop skip and a jump The fish are starting to move around due to the cooler weather. The big wild brown trout are getting ready to do their thing. All fish were taken European style nymphing on Fox Squirrel nymphs. Torrey would have loved it!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012