394 miles on half a tank of diesel, need I say more? The tank is your standard 14.5 gallons to boot! This is THE car for any fly fishermen who likes to explore. We filled up in Maine, I drove to work, ran some errands and I have half a tank, which costs around 30 bucks. To do the same driving in the Element it would have cost well over 100 dollars. You can’t beat this! The Volkswagen Jetta TDI is the real deal!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012