I’ve been hearing some good things about the steelhead fly fishing on the Salmon lately so I decided to give it a go. I haven’t been there in a long time, the crowding gets to me. After a good day of trout fishing today I need to get something a little bigger. Maybe a few Salmon River steelhead will take my offerings 😉 So it’s ten pm and we are about two hours away. It’s going to be a rough Monday!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012