Almost there! We ended the day hammering small wild browns on the West Branch of the Delaware on dries during a massive blue winged olive hatch. We’ll be in Pulaski in search of some steelhead with our switch/Spey rods in hand. I hope to put my 12’6″ Thomas and Thomas Spey rod to work big time! I hope it’s good tomorrow… Fingers crossed!!!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012