I went to the Pequest one more time on Friday. It’s still loaded with lot’s of fish. I had a blast and caught almost two dozen trout up to 22 inches. There are still some big ones that haven’t been taken out by the meat hunters. I even took a holdover brown trout and rainbow trout from the spring. I also caught a “Franken” Brookie. That’s what we call the large stocked brook trout that New Jersey puts in the fall.
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012