Fall is in full swing and so is the fishing. The New Jersey rivers are all stocked with large rainbow and brook trout and the catching is nuts! Nymphing with Eggs and San Juan worms are all you need. It was cool seeing most everyone catching fish. Bob even came from Connecticut to sample some New Jersey fly fishing. Sorry about some of the photos the camera has been laid to rest as some of the pictures were soft, as in the focus wasn’t perfect. I upgraded to the new Panasonic TS3 since the TS2 was so good to me. We caught loads of rainbows from 12-20+++ inches.
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012