This was surely the cast here. I have been doing a lot of research on streams to fish, due to being sick over the last few weeks. Heath and I met up for a half day of fishing last weekend. We made a short stop at Cabelas in Hamburg, Pennsylvania to grab a new Buff… you can never have enough. We stopped at a spring creek where a scientist had planted trout eggs dozens of years ago just to see what would happen. We spotted tons of wild brown trout and rainbow trout. One brown trout was in excess of 28 inches for sure! It was simply amazing. We took good numbers up nice sized fish, but the one in the photo takes the prize. There were redds everywhere so we stayed out of the water. It was an amazing day at a unique place.
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012