I hate daylight savings time. It cramps my almost daily fishing routine, except for half days of course Tom and I ventured out fly fishing to the Pequest River in New Jersey few times last week and it was good to excellent. The less people, the better the fishing of course. We did very well on eggs and san juan worms as well as midges at times. The rainbow trout in there are still plentilful, thanks to the c and r anglers. Now its back to weekend and the occassional mental health day. It’s been a wonderful spring, summer and fall, so all good things must come to an end. European nymphing methods are dominant here as well as sight nymphing for the fish in shallow clear water… good times. When it got dark the fish went crazy!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012