Alex, Justin and I are off for a weekend of fun on Maine’s Rapid River, which is known for it’s population of trophy brook trout. We are in New Hampshire right now driving through the White Mountains and it is amazing. I can’t wait to be fly fishing tomorrow and hopefully I’ll get one of thee marvelous brook trout!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012