As I am lying in this field I think to myself what a wonderful and beautiful region this is. Wild trout that are so close to NYC are a special thing, some grow especially large Today has been pretty good with nymphs, but look at the beauty of the surrounding area and river.
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012