When you get dumped the best thing to do is to go out and put a load of 20 inch plus wild brown trout in your net That’s what Tom and I did. I needed a little cheering up and this was what the Dr. ordered. We were using European Nymphing methods and even ran into a great guy name Kevin who purchased Our DVD after seeing Euro Nymphing in action! It was a great day and my 11 foot 3 weight Greys got a major workout! Woven nymphs and size 20 blue winged olive nymphs worked best. Great day for sure!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012