These are some photos that I took the other day of the river and the fog. The West Branch of the Delaware can be an an amazing place in the fog. It’s so quiet and peaceful, but the blue winged olive hatches on these days are second to none and offer spectacular fishing opportunities for dry fly fishermen. On this particular day the fly fishing was stellar. Many beautiful wild brown trout were nettted. I can’t wait to get out there again. I have the itch big time!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012