Alex, Justin and I took a LONG ride up to Maine to fish the Rapid River at Lakewood Camps. Whit and Mureen are the greatest hosts that anyone could ask for. It was a great vacation and opportunity to, capture on film the wonderful scenery and fishing that takes place there. Sorry I didn’t get the 20′ wild brook trout or the two foot landlocked salmon, but what I did take home were some great stories and memories that will last a lifetime. Sorry for the lack of “fish porn” They were filming, so I didn’t have my camera on me often. I will say that the fishing was pretty good too! You really had to work for them, and sometimes that meant swimming I can’t wait to go back in June of next year.
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012