Tropical storm and possible hurricane Katina looks like she is heading toward us. They thought for sure that winds would push this storm away from the shore. All of the streams are in good shape after Irene. This would not be good for fly fishing The water is high enough already. We can always use rain, but not 6-10 inches at a time. Keep your fingers crossed that she stays away.
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012