This rain is unreal every day. I saw on the news today that it’s an all time record in the northeast for the months of August and September, almost 30 inches in some cities. It’s really cutting down on the fly fishing spots. Even the limestones creeks in eastern Pennsylvania are super high. The only game in town was the Pequest River and only 10 feet of it was fishable. I caught a bunch of hatcher rainbows and called it a day when the thunderstorms got fired up. The Pequest is 1,600 cfs. Thats HUGE! There was water everywhere!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012