I could not get up until 9:30, so after hitting up Fat Nancy’s in Pulaski, New York for some supplies, I was on the river by two. The crowds were VERY light so we had our choice of spots. We all did excellent. The Salmon River did not disappoint! We did very well with switch and Spey rods with indicators and egg patterns. We had some fresher steelhead in the mix along with some older “holding” fish. Who cares what they look like when you are having fun with two great friends!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012