As you all know my aunt is not doing well at all. It’s quite stressful at times, but I have still gotten out for a few hours here and there over the past few weeks. I was looking through my pictures and found some steelhead that have never made it to the blog. The last trip up there with Bob and his son Mike was spectacular. We hammered them on indicators and egg representations. It was steelhead crazy! The Salmon River in Pulaski, New York was taken over by three weirdos It was a great time and the photos made me smile, it’s what fishing is all about… fun. It allows you to escape from all of your problems for a little while. These are not even all of the pictures!!!! IT was a great time and made me forget about my aunt for a while!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012