I got out on New Years Day to a small limestone stream in eastern Pennsylvania. The water was slightly high, but the fishing was decent. I fished a dry fly with two dropper nymphs. The trout were all wild brown trout from 6 to 12 inches. It was not a bad start to a New Year! From the pictures that you will see from the past two weeks you’ll see that it’s been really good so far!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012