I got out to fish with Heath and I was not going to fish a small stream… I needed to “spread my wings out” a bit and not catch any trees We headed out Route 80 to fish in Pennsylvania. Our quarry was wild brown trout and we were not disappointed! The stream is a mix of freestone and limestone. Stoneflies and Frenchies were the meal ticket on this day. The fly fishing wasn’t too difficult and smiles were had all around!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012