Guide extraordinaire John Kopy had a free day so we took a trip with him down the Salmon River. With the estuary not frozen we were able to float through the Douglaston Salmon Run. It was an amazing day with a ton of smiles all around. We caught quite a few fish and lost some nice ones as well. We passed up one pool, where we didn’t catch ONE and saw at least TWENTY… we stink This was the last trip to Pulaski New York before the fly fishing shows, but it was the most fun one yet of the year to date. One of the steelhead was over the 15 pound mark. Great day with an awesome guide!
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012