… It’s how far you go. This past weekend I had Mark out for his first trip of the season. As you would guess it was rough going at first. He got the hang of it again just in time to land a bunch of trout including this 24 inch wild brown trout! More often than not keeping with it equals success than one would think. Just like when I was a kid I was told that quitters never win. This was true again. He landed it European Nymphing with 6x tippet.
- Night Fly Fishing – The Quest for a Brown Trout of a Lifetime July 29, 2015
- It’s not how high you fly June 12, 2015
- LOON Outdoors November 19, 2013
- The Deerfield River Part Two August 13, 2012
- River Ybbs Section 4 Austria Day 3 August 7, 2012